Saturday, February 6, 2010

[.Point A to Point B.]

Bean started to crawl-Yay! That's really all to add since last update. Everyone we know got a lot of snow but for once PA dodged it & I am a-ok with it! Steve & I started back from Season 1 watching Six Feet Under. He just ran out with a friend for a ride & came home with Cookies & Cream for us to have. Tomorrow we are hopefully going to make it out to NJ to see Dear John & maybe some PF Changs for our Valentine's Day. Monday I am going with Danielle to get a tattoo. I am getting one for Noah. It is a mix of two symbols-Mother's Love & Joy of the Heart. I am undecided if I am going to get his name, I just know I want to be able to add to it when we have our next little one. It will be on my wrist so on top of the other meanings it will also be a "heart on my sleeve" haha, thought that was cute! Ok Ciao for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment