Thursday, February 11, 2010

[.Heart on my Sleeve.]


Got a tattoo for Little N on Monday! It is inspired by Mother's Love & Joy of my Heart symbols by James Avery. It is on my left wrist as pictured. I went against the "norm" & have it facing me. The tattoo is for me, not for everyone else & I love seeing it the right way. Its a big heart with a little heart that has a N in it. It hurt more than I remember them hurting! Anyways, I ordered that outfit I really liked from Gymboree for 33 vs 47 so I am happy about that. Today I am meeting my dad for dinner (Longhorn) & I am taking my brother from now-Monday & in return we get 1. Dinner tonight 2. Spending $ & 3. He is making my $300 car payment-I think that is a pretty sweet deal! Tonight will also be the first time we put bean in a High Chair in a public place, hope it works well. Ok Ta for now.





0 comments:

Post a Comment