Thursday, March 4, 2010

[.Kiss the Cook!.]

What a Beauty! I would've started cooking years ago if I knew it mean I would get a "Kitchen Tune up!" As I told you we were pricing a bunch of stuff out & this back splash was one of them. My dad was able to find it for $115 less & got it for me for my Birthday. We changed over the towels & decor from the cherries to cafe/coffee theme, got a pendant that hangs over the sink & now all we're waiting on is the new counter top. (which was never in the plans until my dad insisted & treated) Next on the list is living room. We hope to sell our sectional couch for a few hundred bucks & get the floor done with that. We found a new couch that we are in love with so that room is our next goal. This time we will be much more careful with the dogs & us eating in there. After that we really just need to finish the fixtures upstairs, paint foyer then the bigger stuff like deck & paved driveway one day. Last week Noah also had his first chicken nugget & did great. As we speak I am making Pastina & we both will have that. Tuesday I went on my first Mommy Meet Up & Noah did SO good. He was the only non walker there but kept up with everyone with dancing & playing with all the instruments. He even sat @ the piano & the teacher moved his hangs making him play "Twinkle Twinkle" & everyone clapped. I met a girl that lives like 4 houses down who is also a SAHM so we have some future plans. I also signed up for March of Dimes, Lunch @ Red Robin, Day @ the Parks, and thinking about doing the Story time @ Borders. This Sunday I am making Honey Dijon Pork Chops & Rice @ my Dad's as a thank you for all he has done-even still he tried saying he would buy the chops-he is crazy & I insisted! Ok Noah is yelling that he is out of Yogurt Melts & I have to finish last nights Idol. Will be back soon with house updates & about Liam's First Birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment