Friday, March 26, 2010

[.I want to eat you up!.]

There is my Noah Stew, now there will be an updated one if my kitchen is ever completed but for now Grandpa's house will do. Let's see..I have really been slacking. March 13 Danielle, Corinne & myself had a girls night @ Liquid & had a really nice time. Danielle got me a VS bra, paid for my portion & got me an Olive Garden GC (I should mention it was my birthday March 16) Steve & I used her card on my actual Birthday for dinner & I picked out the faucet for my kitchen. Finished a nice night out with a new Cherry Mocha from Starbucks. On St Patrick's Day I took my Charming Boy to a Play date where we all had to wear green, there I met a girl my age who has a boy born 3 days before Noah so through that we became Facebook friends & are doing some one on one playdates together. I finally got my car washed & hungout @ John's work with Aubrey for awhile last week, it was totally normal so I was happy about that. Last weekend was a busy one. I went for multiple walks & two BBQ's with the neighbor's, took Noah to get his picture with the Easter Bunny, went to the Christmas Shoppe & PF Changs for dinner where Noah was the crankiest to date! I am talking throwing every toy & paci we gave him, the works! All this week Steve has been getting home early, well he has for awhile now I am starting to get spoiled with it & enjoying him coming home with surprise lunches (and yesterday my New Moon movie was in with the Chinese food!) Last night I went to the mall to get some spring/summer attire (cleaned out my closet) & finally saw Remember Me with Danielle. Ok, everything is all set with Noah's Birthday plans I am having a small BBQ here with our neighbor's & local friends & the main one will be @ my Aunt's. Must start buying things shortly. That's it for now, around the corner is Easter, CJ'S First Birthday & our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary.

3 comments:

Care

BBQ sounds fun!! What day are you doing it? Are you doing it Memorial weekend or the weekend before? May bdays are fun!

Oh and the pot pic is too cute!! I might steal your idea. Adorable!!

Noah's Mommy

I am doing a small one here for neighbors/local friends May 30 (Memorial Weekend) then his main pool party June 6.

On my Facebook it shows me as a baby in the pot vs his picture!

Care

How funny!! That is awesome. You will have to take pot pics of your other kids!

I posted pics of our house when we moved in. It has changed a little and I never did get around to take photos of our garage and office above the garage, but you can see the other pics here (I could only find these three posts, sorry!):

http://thekippers.blogspot.com/2009/12/portias-room-is-done-almost.html

http://thekippers.blogspot.com/2010/01/dining-room.html

http://thekippers.blogspot.com/2010/01/addies-room.html

Post a Comment