Tuesday, March 9, 2010

[.Duck, Duck, Goose!.]

Friday was the sleep over @ Sara's. Noah is catching up with CJ making for great pictures & entertainment. Connor has a great playroom that Noah was having a blast playing in until he feel & got a bruise, it was the first time he really seemed hurt & I was sad. He has been having nuggets, pastina, waffles, bananas..really coming a long. He did not go to bed as easy as usual, which is probably my own fault for bragging about how easy it is to put him down! For mom time we watched some shows & Sara treated me to Sushi for my birthday (thanks again!) Saturday was Liam's First Birthday & we got to catch up with some old HS friends. I was SO tired by the time I got home! Sunday my dad & I took a trip to Home Depot to pick out my new counter tops. We ended up seeing a display of an amazing Quartz countertop that he refused for me to have anything less. All the paperwork is done we just wait now for them to come & double check our measurements & it will be 4 weeks from that point. After this & the living room are done we will have all of down stairs complete & take a break before we start upstairs. The last 2 days have been nice so I made sure to get Bean out of the house. Tomorrow we have his Monthly Well Visit @ 2:15. It is also Connor's ELEVEN monthday-insane. This time last year we were getting ready for my Baby Shower! This weekend I have my birthday dinner @ Shiro with Corinne, Danielle, and maybe Raigan & Aubrey..Sara should not be missing this! Hhmm. Anyway as far as any other future plans I have some Mommy Meet Ups @ Red Robin, Bouncerauma, a 2 or under party, and March of Dimes which is a 3 mile walk..I have 45 raised already so far & very happy Danielle is doing the walk with me. Noah is taking his nap now so I am going to go do some more things around the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment