Tuesday, March 8, 2011

[Love looks good on me!]

I am still having problems uploading pictures with this thing. Sadly, I am now too far behind to catch up on 365. TONS new, too much to catch up with now but I have gone on some play dates with a girl I went to school with & her twins. For Valentine's we made whoopie pies that came out so good! Steve & I ate in Red Bank then had Heart shaped Valentine's on the actual day. March has been a great month. All in one week I went to Great Wolf Lodge with Noah, my nephew, sister, cousins, mother & grandma overnight. Noah loved every bit of it. Steve took a short break from work & we have been keeping busy. This weekend we went to the Zoo, Museum and Steve & I to Atlantic City overnight. It was just what the Dr ordered! We also got a Jeep for Steve & we love it! The Zoo & Museum I can't rave enough about & how it was watching it through Noah's eyes. Museum was beyond amazing & I must go back. We had the best dinner ever in Atlantic City. I'm talking things we have never tried before. Edamame Ravioli's, Duck Salad w/Pouched Egg, Lobster Fried Rice, Spicy Scallops & Wasabi Crusted Filet with Wasabi Mashed..OH & he got me a cake with candle for dessert! The weather stunk so I might need a redo with that. We played some Roulette, Slots & had some drinks @ Liquid Bar. We took a ride on the Boardwalk in a "roller car" which we had a good laugh @. Also since I last wrote I had Liam's 2nd Birthday, Raigan came over, Sara treated me to dinner, & we even had time to go to Bridgewater Mall & get a new bag just for myself. Lurve it! Ok, this was a total bragging post & I am sorry for that, but I have been blessed this month & got to do a lot of great things. Love having Steve home with us. I am way behind shows so I am going to get back to it! Hopefully I will keep up with the updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment