Friday, April 23, 2010

[.I got my whole world in my hands!.]



Sara & Connor came over today. I made us lunch, we went for a walk around block, to the park, and even squeezed in Vampire Diaries & Coffee. She was able to see the fast improvement Noah is making with his standing & I saw how much more CJ is walking! It was a nice day. As much as I complain about the area I really do love my house & neighborhood. We went around the whole block without a single car going by (which is how it pretty much always is)Park was short & sweet. Minus the sand & banana peels, it has a great view! We chatted a nice portion of her ride home on the phone & made plans for me to go there hopefully next Thursday for Sushi & as long as she doesn't have work she will come here Friday May 7 for a Mother's Day Night Out. I asked Geri to come as well since Anthony is the same age so I know we will have good convo flow. When Steve got home we went to Red Robin's & on the way we stopped to help a guy that was riding a motorcycle & was hit by a car. His leg was totally ripped off! It was scary. There were tons of people who stop & everyone was pretty useless except for Steve who took charge @ once & wrapped a shirt around the guys thigh to stop the bleeding.I was proud of him. After what felt like forever, the Medics & Helicopter showed up to fly the man out. We doubt he will make it. It was a hit & run, until a witness followed her & blocked her until she agreed to come back. After all that we still managed to go to dinner & just got home. Noah is in bed & we're about to watch another episode of Lost. Bye for a few more days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment